Küresel Akıl Derneği, eğitim çağındaki genç nüfusun bilim ve teknoloji becerilerini geliştirecek, yaşadıkları toplum hakkında entelektüel birikime sahip olmalarını sağlayacak, dünyadaki gelişmelere uyum sağlamalarını destekleyecek ulusal ve uluslararası çalışmalar düzenleyerek bilim ve teknolojiyi sosyal fayda için de kullanabilen kendine güvenen “Küresel Liderler” oluşturmak ve sürekliliğini sağlamak amacıyla çalışmalar gerçekleştiren bir sivil toplum kuruluşudur.
Job Title : Project Assistant
Location : Istanbul / Ataşehir (HQ)
Reporting To : Project Technical Officer
Duration : 10 months
Description of Global Mind Association
Global Mind Association (GMA) is a non-governmental organization, working in the field of training and capacity building for young population; to improve their science and technology skills, to ensure that they have intellectual knowledge about the society they live in, to support their adaptation to the global and local developments and to create self-confident “Global Leaders” who can use their knowledge and skills of science and technology for social benefit and to ensure the sustainability of such facilities.
Our mission is to empower the young population to keep up with global changes by enabling them to follow scientific and technological developments closely.
Our vision is a world in which the society has made science the focal point of the life, is sensitive to social problems, is capable of producing solutions and is always questioning and producing.
Under the general supervision of the Project Manager and the direct supervision of the Project Technical Officer, the assistant is responsible for undertaking developing, implementing/organizing communications and outreach activities to foster visibility and awareness about the services offered by GMA.
The project assistant will also be involved in day-to-day running of the office and ancillary tasks arising out of such functions with the following duties and responsibilities:
Summary Of Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Office Administration
Main Responsibilities :
- Implement all M&E processes and activities required to improve programme quality over the course of projects’ implementation. This includes supporting the design of project M&E framework, Accountability, and Learning Plans; supporting evaluation studies, implementing project monitoring tools, tracking project outputs and results;etc.
- Support effective accountability systems, including beneficiary complaints and response systems; and will contribute to project and organizational learning processes.
- Be responsible for ensuring all M&E processes are gender-sensitive and are participatory.
- Maintain the reporting process in compliance with GMA and donor regulations.
- Assist the organisation and management of internal and external audits.
- Support all project team in preparation of the regular reports
- Ensure agreed reporting dates are maintained according to GMA’s policies.
- Office Administration
- Develop and maintain effective office systems (e.g., IT support, office maintenance, fixed assets, supplier contact), ensuring these are consistent with GMA’s operating requirements.
- Support the efficient running of GMA’s daily operations.
- Support logistics for programme activities.
- Other administration duties as agreed.
- Work in close collaboration with other staff members
- Any other additional tasks that are assigned by the supervisors.
Person Specification :
- At least 1 year of experience in an NGO.
- Knowledge in reporting to donors in an NGO environment.
- Good understanding of the M&E needs in project based works.
- Experience of setting-up and managing office systems.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel).
- Good planning and organisational skills and efficient work methods.
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
- Driving license is essential.
- English is preferred.
- Turkish nationality is required.
Please send your application to email@example.com until 17:00 on Friday 17 December 2021.